- Material: Metal & Plastic
- This foot is used with medium weight fabrics, is generic, universal fitting, fits many Singer models, Janome models, Babylock models, Bernina models, Pfaff models and some other domestic sewing machines
- This foot helps regulate the thread tension allowing the stitch to lie flatter
- Use with medium weight fabrics. This foot is equipped with a pin which acts in a similar
manner as the stitch finger on a serger. When the pin is placed along the edge of the fabric, it reinforces the edge as the stitch forms, preventing tunneling of the fabric.
- The right side of the sole is cut away so the stitched edge of the fabric can move smoothly under the foot without any unnecessary pulling or stretching.
- Another application for this foot is sewing a narrow satin stitch. The satin stitch can be formed over the pin for a raised satin effect such as in charted needle work. Using the pin in the foot rather than knitting needles simplifies the process, especially for beginners
- Size : 35 x 15mm
- Color: As the pictures show
- Quantity: 1 pc
- Due to the difference between different monitors, the picture may not reflect the actual color of the item. Thank you!
- Overlock Edge Presser Foot x 1